Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Vue.js Engineer to join and drive forward our core applications.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Vue.js engineer to join and drive forward our core applications. All roles are subject to Security Clearance & NPPV3. This role is based in our Cambridge office, currently on a hybrid feel of 3 days in the office 2 working from home, subject to work commitments.
- We use agile methodologies / extreme programming
- Cloud deployment
- Continuous integration
- Small multi skilled development team
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with Vue3.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue3.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership
- Strong application development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Ability to translate Business/Technical requirements into design
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to provide support for business-critical applications using a DevOps model
- Competitive salary
- Vitality healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Death in service – 6 x salary
- Share options
- Gym membership
- Pension (auto enrollment)
- Security clearance
Chorus Intelligence is a global technology company headquartered in the United Kingdom. Its North American headquarters is in Virginia Beach, VA.
We are trusted suppliers of investigative software that enables our customers to confidently turn data into intelligence and evidence. We have created the Chorus Intelligence Suite, a modular software solution that assists law enforcement through each stage of a digital investigation.
Chorus has been providing law enforcement with innovative software solutions since 2011. We are established in most of the UK’s Police Forces and Government Agencies and are growing exponentially across North America.
At Chorus Intelligence, we work hard to ensure that we conduct our business in a way that gives our customers confidence that our operations are secure, continuously improving and designed to meet the expected levels of quality.
Chorus Intelligence prides itself on being customer focused and driven. We employ agile working practices and a flat organisational structure that keeps us all in proximity. Ideas and new ways of working are encouraged, with quick decisions and actions allowing us to deliver high customer satisfaction and excellent retention rates.