We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst.
Working with the test team, based at our office in Woodbridge or Cambridge, the candidate will be expected to drive forwards the automation of the Chorus Intelligence Suite testing process.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst. Working with the test team, based at our office in Woodbridge or Cambridge, the candidate will be expected to drive forwards the automation of the Chorus Intelligence Suite testing process.
You’ll work with key individuals’ business-wide to improve the automation testing framework, supporting the TDD process and automated build pipeline and ensuring the test automation fits into the Continuous Integration process.
You will also perform Functional, Exploratory and Regression Testing on all software, clearly documenting the results and effectively report any bugs found.
The ideal candidate will have a very keen eye for detail, be methodical, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An accomplished QA Engineer
- Have the experience of and are willing to perform manual testing
- Cypress test automation skills
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS
- Strong experience writing and executing automated test cases for web applications
- TDD and CI/CD experience
- A good understanding of the software development and test lifecycle
- You produce clear and concise Test Documentation
- A passion for finding bugs
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills
- Methodical in your approach
- Work well under pressure
- You have an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willing to go the extra mile to meet challenging deadlines
- You agree to complete Security Clearance & NPPV3
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
How we work:
- We have an issue tracking system (JIRA/Zephyr)
- We work very closely with both our Developers and our Business Analysts
- We have multiple stacks that require automation
- We use both manual and automated testing
- Competitive salary
- Vitality healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Death in service – 6 x salary
- Share options after 1st year of employment
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Security clearance
Chorus Intelligence is a global technology company headquartered in the United Kingdom. Its North American headquarters is in Virginia Beach, VA.
We are trusted suppliers of investigative software that enables our customers to confidently turn data into intelligence and evidence. We have created the Chorus Intelligence Suite, a modular software solution that assists law enforcement through each stage of a digital investigation.
Chorus has been providing law enforcement with innovative software solutions since 2011. We are established in most of the UK’s Police Forces and Government Agencies and are growing exponentially across North America.
At Chorus Intelligence, we work hard to ensure that we conduct our business in a way that gives our customers confidence that our operations are secure, continuously improving and designed to meet the expected levels of quality.
Chorus Intelligence prides itself on being customer focused and driven. We employ agile working practices and a flat organisational structure that keeps us all in proximity. Ideas and new ways of working are encouraged, with quick decisions and actions allowing us to deliver high customer satisfaction and excellent retention rates.