We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive based at our office in Woodbridge/Cambridge office (fully remote can be considered) This is a fixed term contract for 9 months to cover Maternity leave.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive based at our office in Woodbridge (fully remote can be considered) This is a fixed term contract for 9 months to cover Maternity leave. The purpose for this role is to support the marketing team for all the UK & North America marketing requirements. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the role is best suited to an allrounder looking to grow their marketing skillset.
- Supporting with organisation of external events (UK and North America)
- Supporting sales teams with marketing campaigns to generate demand for Chorus software and solutions in the UK and North America:
- Email marketing
- Web page development
- Sponsored social media
- Account Based Marketing (AMB)
- Internal and external customer communications
- Writing of blog posts, press releases, email etc.
- Writing and designing of sales assets e.g.: brochures
- Running social media channels
- Use of CRM (HubSpot) for campaign creation and monitoring
- Supporting with management of the website
- Using Google Analytics to optimise campaigns and reporting
- Market research
- Event management
- Graphic design and image editing (Adobe InDesign or equivalent)
- Understanding of CRM (HubSpot) and marketing automation (preferable)
- Use of WordPress
- Ability to converse with a range of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Understanding of B2B marketing (minimum 2-3+ years’ experience)
- Degree or qualified by relevant experience
- Competitive salary
- Vitality healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Death in service – 6 x salary
- Share options
- Gym membership
- Pension (auto enrollment)
- Security clearance
Chorus Intelligence is a global technology company headquartered in the United Kingdom. Its North American headquarters is in Virginia Beach, VA.
We are trusted suppliers of investigative software that enables our customers to confidently turn data into intelligence and evidence. We have created the Chorus Intelligence Suite, a modular software solution that assists law enforcement through each stage of a digital investigation.
Chorus has been providing law enforcement with innovative software solutions since 2011. We are established in most of the UK’s Police Forces and Government Agencies and are growing exponentially across North America.
At Chorus Intelligence, we work hard to ensure that we conduct our business in a way that gives our customers confidence that our operations are secure, continuously improving and designed to meet the expected levels of quality.
Chorus Intelligence prides itself on being customer focused and driven. We employ agile working practices and a flat organisational structure that keeps us all in proximity. Ideas and new ways of working are encouraged, with quick decisions and actions allowing us to deliver high customer satisfaction and excellent retention rates.