An exciting opportunity for a Database Developer, working with an expanding software team who are developing advanced analytical tools.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Database Developer, working with an expanding software team who are developing advanced analytical tools. The ideal candidate should be able to embrace new technologies, take ownership and liaise with developers, testers, Product Managers and Customers.
- Experienced SQL developer with DBA experience preferable with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of data modelling specifically Entity Link Relationship and Event data models
- Strong application development methodologies, tools and technologies
- Ability to translate Business/Technical requirements into design
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to provide support for business-critical applications using a DevOps model
- Agreement to complete Security Clearance & NPPV3
How we work:
- We use agile methodologies / extreme programming
- Cloud deployment
- Continuous integration
- Small multi-skilled development team
Working for Chorus has a number of different benefits, please find them listed below:
- Competitive salary (above market rate for the right candidate)
- BUPA healthcare
- Full travel allowance
- Flexible working
- Death in service – 6 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Security clearance
Chorus Intelligence is a technology company that produces analytical software for a number of industries including law enforcement, defence, and financial services.
Chorus software is used by the majority of UK police forces to help with their criminal investigations to cleanse data, spot connections, and create reports that can be used as evidence in court. This all means that as a company we directly support law enforcement in their quest to keep people safe.
Chorus Intelligence is a customer focused technology company. We employ agile working practices and a flat organisational structure that keeps us all in close proximity. Ideas and new ways of working are encouraged, with quick decisions and actions allowing us to pull towards a common goal. Our staff know they are part of something special and enjoy doing a little bit of good in the world.
Apply for this role
Chorus Intelligence has given me the opportunity to be part of a great team, from the Developers to the Customer Relationship Managers, we’re all working to make Chorus and our products the best they can be.
Lucy Haste – Operations Manager